Senior Software Engineer - Remote
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build and manage code over our entire infrastructure. We're looking for someone who loves to take ownership over the code and excited about building applications and features end-to-end.
Our backend application is written in Django 2.1 using Python 3.6 hosted on AWS. Our web app is written in AngularJS and we have plans of creating native mobile applications. You can read more about it on our blog here and here.
What you’ll be doing
- Involved in product cycles where you'll be deploying tasks end to end.
- Involved in building and running growth hacks with the marketing, product and design teams.
- Working on integrations with clinic software.
- Taking care of ad hoc tasks from the non-technical team.
- Critiquing, changing and making design decisions for the current code architecture.
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.
- 5+ years working as a Software Engineer.
- Familiar with and have experience deploying production applications using Meddy's stack.
- Strong grasp of DevOps processes.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic would be a plus.
- You can communicate very well to technical and non-technical team members.
- You have an excellent ability to understand and critique software design patterns.