Patient Care Representative - Doha(Arabic Required)
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for a Patient care representative to work with for our Doha team. The candidate can work from home however he/she needs to be in Qatar.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive calls from patients who want to book appointments with doctors/clinics. Answer calls effectively and book appointments accordingly.
- Call patients who booked appointments to know how was their experience.
- Call patients to know the reason behind their missed appointments.
- Live chat on Meddy website and Social Media platforms.
- Listen to calls and forward bookings to the respective Clinics / Hospitals.
Who you are:
- Proven experience in customer service
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Google Docs)
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be Bilingual: Fluent in English and Arabic in speaking and writing.
- Have the patience and ability to engage in conversation with patients and partners and develop a great relationship with them.
- You have a "can-do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.