Head of Sales - Dubai
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are an award-winning startup featured on Harvard Business Review, Forbes MiddleEast, Entrepreneur, etc.
We are looking for a Head of Sales in Dubai. The position is a mix of day to day sales along with training and hiring a sales team to scale up operations in the UAE.
The position is based in our Dubai office. Only In-Country candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Make in-person visits with healthcare providers to discuss how Meddy can help grow their businesses.
- Develop the strategic business plan to achieve sales objectives providing updates on a periodic basis.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, generate client acquisition plan to analyze the sales prospects.
- Develop and deploy quarterly and annual sales objectives, strategies, target plans, programs, policies and performance metrics for country sales teams.
- Manage sales budget and costs.
- Monitor, guide and manage the team for optimum performance.
- Collaborate with the team to accomplish all daily tasks on time with a high level of quality.
- Handle communication with the team, live meetings, email correspondence, reporting, etc.
- Assign and monitor the tasks to complete appropriate work assignments.
- Produce metrics that provide visibility on the progress of work assignments and team performance.
Who you are:
- You must be based in the UAE.
- You must have at least 7+ years of prior B2B and enterprise sales experience.
- You have must have prior experience hiring and building high-performance sales teams.
- You are tech-savvy, have a strong understanding of online business models and hyper-growth companies.
- Prior Healthcare experience would be an advantage.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic would be a plus.