Enterprise Sales Manager - Dubai
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are an award-winning startup featured on Harvard Business Review, Forbes MiddleEast, Entrepreneur, etc.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to scale up operations in the UAE. The position is based in our Dubai office. Only In-Country candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Research prospective hospitals and healthcare groups to generate sales leads.
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the pain points of our prospects and the value proposition of our solutions.
- Conduct high-level discovery meetings with C-Level executives
- Make cold calls/emails to hospitals to get them on board.
- Make in-person visits with healthcare providers to discuss how Meddy can help grow their businesses.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship, including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing /invoicing, onboarding, payment collection, account management, and renewals.
- Help hospitals market themselves by selling premium profiles and advertising space to them.
- Frequently followup! with them.
- Always be Closing!
- You must be based in the UAE.
- You must have at least 5+ years of prior B2B and enterprise sales experience working in the UAE.
- You are tech-savvy, have a strong understanding of online business models and hyper-growth companies.
- Prior Healthcare experience would be an advantage.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic would be a plus.