Call Center Associate - Remote (Arabic Required)
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for a Call Center Associate to work with us remotely. You need to have an active internet connection and access to a computer. You can work 8 hours a day for 6 days a week. You can be in any country as long as you're fine working in the UAE time zone (GMT +4). Your hours will probably be 9 am - 5 pm UAE time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive calls from patients who want to book appointments with doctors/clinics.
- Ensure booked appointments are confirmed by the clinics.
- Call patients who booked appointments to know how was their experience.
- Call patients to know the reason behind their missed appointments.
- Live chat on the Meddy website and Facebook messages.
- Listen to calls and forward bookings to the respective Clinics / Hospitals.
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English and Arabic.
- You have prior experience working in customer service/call center/patient care.
- You need to be available to work during Qatar and UAE time zone.
- You need to have your own laptop, fast internet connection, and a quiet place to work from.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Google Docs)
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Have the patience and ability to engage in conversation with patients and partners and develop a great relationship with them.
- You have a "can-do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.